Saturday, January 23, 2016

Friday January 22

Not a very eventful day for me.  Got up, took off my tpn, showered and got dressed.  Watched tv while my fluids were running.  

Around noon I decided to run to the store to get a pot roast to make for dinner.  Big mistake.  Everyone in Pittsburgh was at the store.  I was only buying 5 things and I was there for about an hour and a half.  

I checked the redbox on my way out and there was nothing left.  I got in the car and headed home.  Once home I got dinner together and threw it in the crock pot.  After I got dinner together I put on another bag of fluid and watched tv.  

Around 6, dinner was done.  Colin ate dinner.  I cleaned up and got all my tpn and meds together for the night.  I put it on around 8 and went to bed.

Colin went with some friends to the comedy club around 9.  I fell asleep after he left but was up every hour until he got home. I had a pretty rough night.  At 4 I got up and went to the living room to lay northern couch and watch tv.  Today is a snow day!!  Have a good one and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment