Sunday, January 10, 2016

Saturday January 9

I was up early.  I didn't sleep well.  

I got up and showered.  After my shower I noticed my osteomy bag wasn't right.  The wax seal fell off.  I had to change my bag.  I spent time doing that and cuddled back in bed.  I put on my fluids and chilled out for two hours.  I wasn't feeling well so it was a much needed break.  

I got motivated around 11.  It was a nice day so Colin and I went to the Strip District to get some produce.  We walked around for a little bit and then came home so he could eat lunch.  He ate and then we decided to go to the mall to walk around for something to do.  I got my eyebrows waxed while we were there.   They were out of control.

We didn't buy anything, just browsed all the sales etc.  we got home around 5.   We put on a movie and I actually fell asleep!   It was a nice nap.  I slept about an hour.  I really needed to catch up on my sleep.  We watched more tv and I started to get ready for bed around 8.  I drank my tea, put on my tpn and went in to bed to lay down.  I slept better last night.  I was only up four or five times.  I feel a little better this morning.   We will see what today brings!   Have a good day!  I will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment