Sunday, January 3, 2016

Saturday January 2

I had a rough night.  I was up every two hours.  The antibiotics are really messing with my system.  I got up and ready for the day fairly early.  I put on a fluid first thing because I thought maybe it would help. 

While my fluid was running Colin and I watched Ricki and the Flash.  It was ok.  There were some really funny parts.  It was definitely a different movie.  After the movie we went to Lawrenceville so Colin could check out a barbershop.  He made an appointment and we walked around and checked out some of the stores. We found a really cool tea shop and they helped me pick out a tea to help me sleep.  I haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to see if it works.  We also found a beer shop where they sell all kinds of local beers by the bottles and you can mix and match six packs and cases.  It was a pretty cool store.  Next time Amber and Bobby come for a visit we have to check it out.  

We left there after a couple more stores and headed back to the apartment.  I put on another bag of fluids and did my antibiotics.  I fell asleep for about a half hour which is really unusual for me.  I have a really hard time napping but I was so exhausted.  

We got up and motivated around 5.  We were meeting Matt for drinks at Fat Heads.  We got there around 6.  There was an hour wait for a table so we hung out at the bar to wait.  A couple people got up and gave us their seats so we hung out at the bar for the evening.  When we were done we went back to Matt's apartment and dropped him off.  We hung out for a little bit and took the dog for a walk.  We left and got home around 10:30.  It was a late night but it felt good to get out.  

I'm going to be hooked up to my tpn until 11 today, but that's ok.  I hope you have a good day!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment