Saturday, January 9, 2016

Friday January 8

Woke up around 6.  Showered and got ready for the day.  Got in my car and headed to Altoona to visit my grandparents and Honey.  

I left around 6:45.  Stopped and got gas before I hit the road.  It was an easy drive.  Hardly any traffic.  I only had to stop once to empty.  I stopped at Grandma and Pap's first.  I stayed for about two hours and hung out. It was nice getting to stay there and just relax a little and not feel rushed to visit because I had other places to go.  I left there and headed to Honey's.  She and Rosemary were excited to see me.  I stayed for about three hours.  We watched Price Is Right and some soap operas.  I helped Honey get her lunch ready and sat with her while she ate.  She sat and played free cell on the computer for a little bit.  I got ready to leave around 2:00 and headed to the highway.  Before I headed back, I ran in to Boscovs to see if I could find any cheap collared shirts for Colin.  We've been looking around but haven't been successful at all.  I didn't find anything so I left.

I was on the road by 2:30.  I stopped a couple of times on my way home to empty.  The trip was pretty easy but it started raining about halfway into my trip.  I was glad to be home.  I put on my pajamas right away and chilled out for the evening.  It was a long day but I was glad I was able to make the trip.  I put on my tpn around 8 and went to bed. 

I had a horrible night last night.  I barely got 3 hours of sleep.  Hopefully I will get some sleep tonight.  I will post more later.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment