Sunday, January 17, 2016

Saturday January 16

Feeling accomplished today!!!  I was on the front page of the paper.  I'm back on the transplant list and I am excited to move forward.  

My day was pretty good.  We were getting text messages and phone calls all day about the article.  Colin and I went in the morning and got information on some site-seeing for our company coming next weekend.  We got home and I put on my fluids.  We watched a movie.  It was Bone Tomahawk.  I did not like it at all.  I spent a lot of time closing my eyes.  After that we watched Fantastic Four.  It was pretty good if you like those sorts of movies.  After the movie Colin and I played checkers. 

I wasn't motivated enough to make dinner so I ordered Colin a pizza.  He was watching the New England game so I went in to the bedroom to watch tv.  I ended up falling asleep for about an hour.  It's really rare for me to be able to nap.

I got up and put on my tpn and went to bed.  I slept pretty well.  Today is going to be a lazy day.  I'll update later.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment