Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Monday January 11

Today was a lazy day.   Got up, showered and put my fluids on for the morning.

Happy Anniversary to Mehgan and David Kadushin!!   I can't beleive you have been married for 2 years already!!!   Here's to a lifetime of happiness!!!  I love you!

Decided to get up and accomplish something.... Ran to the grocery store to grab a couple of things.   After the store I went to the rental office and helped them take down the Christmas decorations and the Christmas tree.   I was there for a couple of hours but we got it all done.

Colin and Bobby were talking during the day because VooDoo has some special beer that was being brewed and they were limited on bottles.   Colin picked me up and we ran over to grab it for him.  We got home around 6 and put a movie on.

I got my tpn ready and finished watching the movie.  After the movie I went to bed because I had an appointment this morning.  

Not too much going on for the day.  Today is cold and snowy.  I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment