Friday, January 8, 2016

Thursday January 7

Woke up early, got ready for the day and put on my fluids and antibiotics.  Today is the last day for the antibiotics.

Today is my Dad's birthday!!!   Happy Birthday to the most supporting, loving Dad in the world.  I miss you so much when I'm in Pittsburgh.   Sorry I'm missing your birthday.  I hope you have a great day!!!

I had a pretty lazy morning.  I watched tv and lounged around.  Colin called around 2 to see if I wanted to run some errands with him so I met him at the car.  We ran around a little bit to a couple of stores.  After we ran around we decided to drive over to see what was on the other side of the river.  We see cars over there a lot but never went exploring.  There are two or three different hiking trails and a large parking lot where some guys were fishing.  We got out of the car and talked to them.  They were fishing for carp.  They were giving us some info on the river and where the different fishing spots are etc.  We stayed for about a half hour and talked to them.  They were pretty cool.  One of them was a little drunk.  He was slurring and hard to understand.  It was a little comical at times.  We left there and headed home.

I was still feeling really funny.  In a fog and all out of sorts.  It's hard to function when you feel like that.  Then add the nausea and stomach cramping to that and it makes it difficult to get through the day.  Add not sleeping to that and the exhaustion and it just makes you delirious.  

We got home and I got out my tpn and started getting it ready.  I had a therapy appointment at 6:15 but I needed to put on my tpn a little early so I injected everything I needed and got it all ready so I could just start it up while I was in my therapy session without interrupting her/my session but still stay on schedule.  

I left for therapy at 5:30.  I had to be there at 6:15 but traffic is always horrific in that area.  It took me the full 45 minutes to get there, park my car and walk to the building.  I had my appointment and was done around 7:15.  I didn't end up getting home until close to 8:45.  Traffic was still just as bad.  It's amazing how sometimes it takes 10 minutes to get to your destination that's only 4 miles away and other times it takes close to an hour to get to the same place.  I feel like there's no rhyme or reason to it either.  It's all just hit or miss.  

I got home, made my tea and went to bed.  I hope you had a good night.  I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment