Monday, January 11, 2016

Sunday January 10

Woke up and got dressed.  Sat on the couch and watched tv for a little bit.   I had slept better but was still feeling a little exhausted.    It was around 8:30 and I decided to go to the store to grab a couple of things.  I was worried because usually Sundays are horrendous at the store but it was early enough that I was in and out in no time at all.

I got home and put the groceries away.   I started organizing the massive amounts of laundry and got that all going.

I put on my fluids and chilled out while they were running.  I watched a Lifetime movie and waited for Colin to get home.

I got dinner ready for him.   I made taco salads.   He ate and we watched a movie.   I got it at the Redbox.   It was pretty funny.   Colin was laughing a lot.   It was called Sleeping with Other People.   It's a comedy.   I'd definitely recommend it.   After the movie I got ready for bed and went in and laid down.   

Today is a new day.  I will post more later.   Have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment