Friday, January 29, 2016

Thursday January 28

Was up early.  Put on a fluid and my antibiotics first thing.  When they were done I got showered and dressed.  

I went through my clothes and organized them.  I put together my hospital bag for when I get the call.  That way I have everything ready and won't have to scramble.  After that I cleaned the whole house.  I dusted, vacuumed, mopped floors, scrubbed the bathroom, etc.

Then I ran over to return the Redbox movies.  I came back home and put on another fluid.  I relaxed on the couch and watched the movie Win Win.  It was a free movie on demand.  It wasn't too bad.  While I was watching it I made more bracelets.  

I enlisted some awesome friends to help me sell some bracelets!!   Thank you to everyone who is going to help!!!  I will get them to you as soon as possible.  

How was I feeling.....my day was ok.  I was nauseous all day and in my fog.  I was feeling pretty weak but it wasn't as bad as yesterday so maybe my body is adjusting a little.  We will see how today goes.  Have a good one!  I will check in later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment