Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday January 25

Was up early again today.  About 4.  I stayed in bed until about 7:30.  I got up, took off my tpn, showered and got dressed.  I put on a fluid and chilled out for a couple hours while it was running.  I painted my nails while they were finishing.

After it was done I ran over to Michael's to get the rest of the stuff for the bracelets.  I also ran to TJ Max to get a chefs knife.  When I got home I cleaned out the fridge and took out the trash.  Then I started working on making more bracelets.  I made about 40.  That's what I spent the afternoon doing. 

Around 5 I got Colin dinner.  Around 6 I got my tpn ready and put it on since we have to be at clinic early tomorrow.  I had my sleepy time tea and now I'm cuddled in my heated blanket in bed.  

I'm feeling a little better today.  I'm going to talk to the doctors tomorrow about how I was feeling and see what they have to say.  I will keep you posted!!  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment