Saturday, January 30, 2016

Friday January 29

Was up early.  Took off my tpn, showered and changed my osteomy.  

I changed all the bed clothes and washed them.  I got together my transplant bag so when I get the call I can just grab it and go.  I organized my osteomy supplies because I should be getting a reorder this week and I'll need the room.  

I put on a fluid and watched tv for a little bit.  Then I got up and made peach cobbler.  Not sure why but I had the ingredients and I was bored.  After lunch time I had to run a couple of errands.  I needed to get Manila envelopes to send the bracelets to the people that are helping me sell them.  The other day I went over to copy max across the street and they wanted 7.99 for 4!!!  I got 8 for $1 at dollar tree.  Ridiculous!! After Dollar Tree I stopped at Michaels and got the last couple of colors for the bracelets.  Then I stopped at the store for some ginger ale and orange juice.  

I got home and finished making the bracelets.  I have all 200 done!!!  I'm working on the finishing touches and attaching them to cards explaining what they are for, how much, etc.  

We went over to Longhorne Steakhouse for dinner.  I didn't have anything prepared to cook.  After dinner we came home.  I worked on the bracelets some more and then I got together my tpn stuff and got ready for bed.  I fell asleep fairly early and slept ok for the most part.  

I talked to Colin and we were trying to figure out a way to keep me from feeling so crappy during the day while I'm taking the antibiotics.  I think I'm going to try and take them in the evening when I'm putting on my tpn.  If it puts me in a fog....hopefully it will be a sleepy fog and maybe it will actually help me sleep and I'll be more alert and clear-headed during the day.  I'm going to skip doing them today and see if this plan works.  Fingers crossed for tonight.   Have a good day!  I'll update later!


No comments:

Post a Comment