Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Tuesday January 12

Woke up early and headed to the hospital for my appointment with Dr. DiMartini.   She wanted to meet with me about my medications and talk to me about how my therapy appointments are going.

We woke up to about an inch of snow on the ground.  It snowed all day.   We got a couple of inches.  It is extremely cold.  I hate this weather.  

My clinic appointments are on hold right now until they get my insurance situated.  Hopefully it gets resolved this week.

We got home and I chilled out on the couch and watched a movie.  I stayed cuddled in my heated blanket.  

I made dinner for Colin.  I made something I found on Pinterest called Bang Bang Chicken.  It was breaded chicken with a glaze of hot sauce, brown sugar, garlic and red pepper flakes.  It was sweet and spicy.  I put it on top of a nice salad with romaine, cucumber, egg, tomato, onion, carrot and radishes.  It looked really good and Colin enjoyed it.  I'm trying to cook a little healthier for him.  It's expensive to be healthy!

After dinner we watched Ted 2.   Hilarious!!!!   Colin was laughing so hard the entire movie I thought he was going to fall off the couch!!   It was so funny!  I highly recommend it for a day when you just want to watch something that is stupid funny.

After the movie I made my sleepy time tea, put on my pjs and tpn and went to bed.  I fell asleep pretty early but was up four or five times to go to the bathroom and because my tpn was alarming for one thing or another.  

Today is another cold day.....I will post more later.  Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment