Thursday, January 21, 2016

Wednesday January 20

Woke up, got showered and dressed.  Put on a fluid and just chilled out for the day.  After my fluid I ran to Lowes to get a bucket so I could mop the floors.

Got home and chilled out on the couch.  I was feeling pretty exhausted so I just layed around most of the day.  I put on another fluid.  Around 3 I started to get together everything for dinner.

I made chicken parm with angel hair pasta and garlic bread.  It looked and smelled delicious.  After dinner Colin and I went to Michaels.   We are going to start making bracelets to sell for fundraising and we wanted to make a couple of samples to see what we want to do.  Hopefully we can make a bunch of bracelets and send them out to friends and family that can maybe sell them for me.  We will see.  I'm going to play around with them today and see what we like.

Around 8 I put on my tpn and went to bed.  Today is a new day.  Not too sure what it holds.  Have a good one!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment