Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesday January 5

Was up early this morning but didn't have my clinic appointment because of all of the insurance issues.  I wasn't feeling well anyway so I was kind of glad I didn't have to sit at the hospital for hours.  

I got up and dressed and put on my fluids and antibiotics.  Colin and I watched Love it or List it for a while.  They were having a marathon and we like to try and guess at the end what they are going to do.  

After my fluids were done I ran to Gabes to see if I could find any cheap tshirts.  I needed some longer ones I can put under my sweaters.  I was able to find a couple for 2.99 so I was pretty happy.  I stopped at the Redbox on the way home and grabbed some movies.  

I got home and was exhausted so I lounged on the couch until Colin got back.  He stopped and grabbed himself food on his way home because I didn't have the energy to make dinner.  

I got a call from Mary, my transplant coordinator giving me instruction on where to go tomorrow for my blood work and dressing change.  I am going to a different hospital that accepts my new insurance.  It's only a temporary thing and hopefully I can go back to my normal schedule next week.  It's a mess with all the insurance changes.  I really hope they get it resolved and it all works out.  It's extremely frustrating to be at the mercy of the insurance companies when this is a matter of life or death in the end.  

After I spoke to Mary, we put in a movie.  We watched A Walk In The Woods.  It was pretty good.  It had some funny parts and was a light movie.  Nothing intense.  Easy watching.  We also rented The Walk.  I was so exhausted that I started to fall asleep about an hour into it so I went to bed while Colin finished watching it.  I'll try to finish it tomorrow if I have time.  I'm not sure how long I'll be at the new hospital tomorrow.  

I called it an early night tonight.  I fell asleep around 9.  Woke back up at 11 and am now wide awake and it's midnight.  Hopefully I can fall asleep and get a couple of hours.  I'm exhausted.  I can't wait to be done with the antibiotics.  They are really messing with my energy, stomach and sleep.  Ugh!!!   Well...have a good night.  Sweet dreams!  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!


No comments:

Post a Comment