Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Monday January 18

Woke up to freezing cold and a high of 12.  Freezing!!!  Got up and dressed and put on my fluids.  

Hung out for a little bit and watched tv.  After my fluids were done I ran some errands. I went to Big Lots to get an iron, Dollar Tree to get some Tupperware, Giant Eagle to grab a few things and Rite Aid for shampoo.

I got home and put on another fluid because I was feeling dry.  I watched a movie while they were running.  Something on Lifetime.  I got up and started making dinner.  I made something from Pinterest called Porcupines in a skillet.  It was ground beef, onion soup mix, tomatoes, mushrooms, rice and cheese.  Looked good and Colin had seconds so hopefully it tasted good.  

After dinner I got my tpn together and put it on since we had to leave the house this morning at 6 for my clinic appointment.  I put my tpn on around 5:30 and went in to bed to lay down around 6:30.  I watched 26 dresses and chilled out.  Today is another freezing day.  Everyone try to stay warm and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment