Friday, January 22, 2016

Thursday January 21

Was up at 4am.  Got out of bed and went to the living room so I wouldn't keep waking up Colin.  I fell asleep off and on for a little bit.  Around 6 I put on my fluid so it was done.

I chilled out most of the morning. I showered and got dressed.  I ran to the store to grab a couple of things.  Then I went home.  I did laundry, took out the trash and spent about an hour cleaning the apartment.  I cleaned everything.  I was on my hands and knees and scrubbed each tile in the entryway, bathroom and kitchen by hand with bleach.  I cleaned out the refrigerator and cleaned it with bleach as well.  I was on a cleaning mission.  

After cleaning I had to get ready for therapy.  I had an appointment at 5 so I left the house around 4:15 because traffic is horrible over there that time of day.  Therapy went really well.  I really like my therapist.  After therapy I headed home.  I got my tpn together and got ready for bed.  I went in to lay down around 8:30.  I was asleep by 10 but was up around every 3 hours or so which was really frustrating.  

Hopefully today will be a good day.  I will update later.  Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we could hire you to clean up all of the white tile in our kitchen! ;)

    ReplyDelete