Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday January 27

Was up at 3 this morning.  Had a pretty rough night.  

I got out of bed and went to the living room to lay down.  I watched tv and dozed on and off.  Around 7 I got up and took off my tpn.  I showered and got dressed.  I worked on my bracelets for about two hours.  

I needed a break so I ran to the store to get water because I forgot it yesterday.  Then I stopped at the redbox and got two movies.  I went home and watched Chi-Raq.  Stupid movie.  It really wasn't even worth the $2.  I ran my fluids while I was watching it.  I also did a couple loads of laundry.  And I continued making the bracelets.  I have over 100 done now.  

When the movie was over Colin got his dinner and we watched Burnt with Bradley Cooper.  It was actually a pretty good movie.  I would recommend it.  We just got done watching it.  It's close to 7.  I haven't been feeling the best this evening.  I'm back in my fog again.  I feel shaky and unstable.  I'm going to get ready for bed and hopefully get some sleep.  We will see.  

I hope you have a good night.  Until tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment