Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday January 19

Woke up at 5 this morning.  Took off my tpn and got ready for my clinic appointment.  We left around 6 and were there by 6:30.

They did my blood work, changed my dressing and gave me a bag of fluids.   We waited a couple of hours for the doctors to make their rounds.   The doctors came aroun 10.  Dr. Cruz told us he had the perfect organ for us yesterday.  Perfect size and everything except it was positive for CMV.  I am a small percentage of the population that has not been exposed to it so they don't want to give me an intestine that has because it puts me at risk.  Kind of crappy knowing I could be in surgery right now but I'm glad they are being super cautious.  He said it will be any day now.

We left the hospital and headed home.  I did some laundry, took out the trash and ran to the redbox to get some movies.  

Colin is eating leftovers for dinner and we are watching Joe Dirt 2 which he is super excited for.  I will let you know how it is.  I'm going to get ready for bed in a little bit.  I'm exhausted.  Have a good night.   Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment