Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday January 17

I slept pretty well last night.  I woke up early, showered and put on a fluid early.  We watched Love it or List it while my fluids were going.  When they were done I went to the grocery store.

I came home and organized my osteomy supplies, cleaned out the cupboards and refrigerator in the kitchen and organized everything.  I took out the trash (3 bags) and walked it to the dumpsters.

I came back and made corn chowder and bbq spare ribs for Colin for dinner.  While I was making it I watched the movie Home.  I've been wanting to see it and it was on Netflix.  It was a cute movie.  Nice and easy to watch with some funny parts.  

Colin came back home around 4 and ate dinner.  Then we put on the Steelers game which we are still watching now.  I'm getting ready to heat up my tea and put on my tpn.  It was a pretty uneventful day.  I'm pretty exhausted today.  I'm not sure if it's the changes in the steroids or what is going on.  I just have to keep an eye on everything to make sure I don't get sick since they have lowered the dosages.  I can talk to them about it on Tuesday when I go in.

Time for me to start getting ready for bed.  Sweet dreams!  Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment