Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wednesday January 6

Woke up early and got myself ready for my appointment at the hospital.   I went to a different facility.  I had to be there at 7.  I was done getting the blood work and dressing change by 8 so I was home by 8:30.  It was an easy morning.

I got home and put on my fluids and antibiotics.  They were done around 11.  I ran to the store and grabbed a couple of things and returned the Redbox movies.  Then I went home and cleaned.  I did a full overhaul.  Laundry, scrubbed bathrooms, vacuumed, dusted etc.  it felt good to clean.  

After that I went to the dollar store.   There were a couple of little things we need that I knew I could get at dollar tree so I ran over there quick and picked up a couple things.  I went back home and started cooking.

I made something called crack chicken for dinner.  It was pulled chicken with cream cheese and ranch dressing that goes on a sandwich roll.  I made mac and cheese to go with it.   I also made chicken and dumplings from scratch for tomorrow for dinner.  I'm going to be at my therapy appointment at 6 so I wasn't going to be home to make something and wanted to make sure Colin had something for dinner.   I also made rice pudding.  I'm not sure how it's going to taste because I used the soy milk but it was worth trying.  Colin will have to let me know what he thinks.

I made a mess of the kitchen cooking so I cleaned it again....
Shawn called me around 5 and we talked for about an hour.   Then Chartwell came to deliver all of my tpn and my supplies.  I organized and put everything away.  It's about 6:30.  I'm finally sitting down.  I'm exhausted.  Hopefully I wore myself out enough that I can get some sleep tonight.  I am not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow.  I think it's going to be a little warmer tomorrow so maybe I'll go for a walk or something.   We will see.  I'm going to get my stuff together and get ready for bed.  I hope you have a good night.   Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment